Spiga

Latest Bangles







Lately there seems to Accessorize a trend - it is one of the most visual ways to tell people about your personality without saying a word. Bags, hair accessories, jewelry and other body parts to bling, people want to stand out. Unique accessories are always great conversation pieces and explanations of nature and hand-painted wooden bracelets Baubles Bangles N 'Beads add pizzazz to any of the get-up. It is decorated artwork on your wrist!

Baubles Bangles N 'Beads (simply known as "BBB" by loyal clients) need a strong online following, now in the country, online stores are making waves and grabbing a share of trendy young groups. The trio of Venny Lex Santos Paoling Joyce Tan Yu and his sales of these unique bracelets since 2005.

"I am the artist among them, and the two girls were the marketing team duo," says Venny, whose passion in life is painting. Venny tells me he used to work for a gallery, and the daughter of the owner was in the arts and crafts. "I think I was influenced by her, and I began to tinker with beads and crystals on the first, creating pieces with Swarovski crystals later on giving them as gifts for my girlfriend. Not only were they unique, but making your own accessories, it is cheaper to give as a gift for your girlfriend, "he laughs.

Painted Bangle ready for paint Of beads and crystals, Venny went looking for new material to work with. That's when he decided to paint on wooden bracelets. "I am inspired with different patterns on fabrics and inject my own style. Since I am a painter, I get inspiration from paintings and sculptures, too." BBB uses all local materials for its bracelets and their online business operates from about one years now.

"People become addicted to our bracelets," Paoling called to me: "We have a large group of loyal customers, and they regularly our website to see if new designs. Unahan sila sa mga bracelets!"

0 comments: