Spiga

Facials for oil skin







This is my first bronzing powder, and I think it is nothing special. Saw good reviews and thought I would get something cheap, if I do not like the way it looked. The color of the bronzer seems a bit too orange-y, and it seems really loose, not very good. I seem to spend much of the powder to show up at my face, but it is very good for the profile of the management of the cheeks, it's very subtle. Good for the price around $ 5 to Rite Aid, but I will seek a better quality and smaller bronze orange.


This is definitely not a matte bronzer, because if I look closely there are little gold sparkles in the powder. The good thing is that, when applied to the skin, the shine is very small and inconspicuous as it generally seems like a glow in her face, which is great because I hate glitter. I have a very light hand for use with this or I would see the danger super dark. The amounts are generous self, and the price is great. It seems that I do not finish until much later!

This product does not work for me. But I do not want to give a low rating because it is partially my fault. The color of the bronzer is almost like my skin tone, so that no color appeared, just shine. I'm an NC42. If you're darker, you get the same results. I gave this to my friend who is an NC30, and they loved it. The brush hairs are a bit tough as well.


I love this bronzer. I use it mainly for my face contour. It really makes my face look so much Skinner. It's matte bronzer. Overall, I'm not picky about bronzers. The most important thing for me are the nuances. I have really fair skin and I think this shadow blends beautifully with my skin color. I do not care too much for a brush that goes with it. I find it a blush brush that I got from Sephora. This is one of the products I always have with me. I highly recommend for people with very fair skin alone.

0 comments: